Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parcel labeling 2008

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
179 Views, 2 Replies

parcel labeling 2008

everytime i try to grab a label to manipulate the direction or side of the property line i grab the whole parcel, in 2007 i could grab the individual label and right click, want to change a label style for just that label, am i missing something?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
petrocat
in reply to: Anonymous

CTRL - left click?
Supposedly SP1 was to fix that. Now you can select just the label, but to actually flip or reverse it you still need to do the CTRL - click (in the parcels I've worked with).
I don't think the service pack did what it was supposed to do, or rather what I was hoping it would do.... sigh... Maybe in 2009 I''ll get a Surface volume range analysis in the contour table that actually calculates the volume of the surface for the contour range, or maybe contour labels that don't mask our the hatch or image behind them, or structure labels for the pipe invert at the interior of structure wall, or a pipe band that puts the invert elevations in the band (or have I just not tried hard enough).
Anyway good luck with your parcels.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

CONTROL LEFT CLICK!!! WHO KNEW!! THANX A BUNCH!!

ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU WANT TO THROW THIS BOX IN THE LAKE

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report