Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paperspace not displaying xref properly

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dgc74
1747 Views, 3 Replies

paperspace not displaying xref properly

I am not even sure how to explain what is going on because I don't even know.  It appears that once I bring in an xref from another firm, I cannot not get it to display properly on screen.  It was working on a previous drawing and now it doesn't.  I know this explaination isn't very clear so I have attached two files that are print screens of my model space and my paperspace.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated as I have struggled all day with this.

Tammy

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SkipBurns
in reply to: dgc74

Just needs a REGEN... anytime the scale of the viewport changes, the Civil 3D labels won't update until you REGEN.

Message 3 of 4
rendarin

In addition to SkipBurns comment, I suggest you also already setup the page layout for the Paper Space to the paper size you intend to plot in.
I've had officemates who were new to Civil3D nearly go crazy because they knew that at the scale they had set for the viewport should be enough to see everything in A1, but their page setup was at the A4 or something.
Message 4 of 4
AllenJessup

As mentioned. It's a scaling issue. The scale in your viewport are displaying the Labels at a huge height. It looks like your MS scale is 1:1000 and your Viewport scale is 1:000039.

Allen Jessup

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report