Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panorama Window Stuck

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mcloughlin
1068 Views, 3 Replies

Panorama Window Stuck

The "Panorama" window used to edit point description keys, etc., is stuck in the upper left corner of my C3D workspace window, and can neither be moved, re-sized nor un-docked.  I have tried the various "panorama" command, docked and undocked, etc., but none seems to have had any effect.  The "Panorama" window remains docked at this miniature size at upper left, as shown in the appended JPG.

How can I liberate this "Panorama" window so that I may move it around the drawing and change its size.  I feel certain it's some simple toggle, but I haven't been able to find it. 

Many thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: mcloughlin

Have you possibly locked the UI?

Lower left corner of screen Padlelock icon>Rt. click on icon>All>unlocked

LOCKUI sys. variable.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 4
mcloughlin
in reply to: Jay_B

Yes!  I DID lock the UI, because otherwise each time I close and then open the program, my toolbars seem to move about in unpredictable ways. 

Thank you for that solution. 

I guess I must unlock the UI each time I open the program, and then re-lock it each time I close it.  ****.  There has to be a more convenient way to maintain consistency in the UI while being able to use the panorama window. 

Message 4 of 4
Jeff_M
in reply to: mcloughlin

So lock just the toolbars? Or make sure you save your workspace then set it as the startup workspace. My UI has remained the same for as long as I can remember...

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report