Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panorama Direction Precision

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
AKSBrettHartley
505 Views, 6 Replies

Panorama Direction Precision

Hello all,

I am trying to create an alignment table for a road, and since I can't seem to create an alignment report like I used to in LDD, I am copying the information out of the panorama and into excel. 

The problem is I need two more significant figures in the 'Direction Column'.  Does anyone know how to get the panorama to output dd.mm.ss instead of dd.mm?  I know how to find the information manually if need be, but it would be nice to have the info in the panorama.  I have attached an image showing the column in the panorama.

Thanks for any help,

Rand Waltz

Civil 3D 2012

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mathewkol
in reply to: AKSBrettHartley

No computer in front of me but it should be...
Settings tab
R click your drawing name - drawing settings
Ambient settings tab
Somewhere in there.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 7
BrianHailey
in reply to: mathewkol

HERE is what Matt said in picture form.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 4 of 7

Ahh.  This was the first place I checked, but I was checking the 'Angle', not 'Direction' precision. 

Thanks to both of you for your help.

Rand Waltz

Message 5 of 7

why don't you try panorama maker?  I have used it for 2 years, it's a easy to use and professional panorama software which fits the new learners best. It not only can teach you how to stitch photos to panoramic photos but also can make 360 panorama and 3d panorama with this photo stitching software, believe me, you will be surprised after you use it.

travelling and photography lovers. learning how to stitch photos with photo stitching software, especially my panorama software! Keep myself happy everyday~~
Message 6 of 7
Jeff_M
in reply to: ghostcat88

Hey there ghostcat86, welcome to the forums. In Civil3D there is a Palette/form called the Panorama. This has nothing to do woith photography, pictures, stiching, or anything else related to that. But thanks for jumping in! Smiley Happy 

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 7 of 7
NathanBee
in reply to: Jeff_M

I think ghostcat is a spambot Jeff, most likely triggered by the keyword 'panorama'.

Get outta here ya crazy ghostcat!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report