Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Drawing Dialog Box

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
302 Views, 3 Replies

Open Drawing Dialog Box

My dialog box for opening drawings suddenly doesn't work. Typing file location paths and names is a bit in efficient, so I need to get that dialog box back...
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

filedia 1 cmddia 1 sm -- Scott McEachron The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas "firerescue424" wrote in message news:15068235.1107871156932.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > My dialog box for opening drawings suddenly doesn't work. Typing file > location paths and names is a bit in efficient, so I need to get that > dialog box back...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

And the number 1 most asked question on any Civil Newsgroups is . . . "scott mceachron" wrote in message news:4208cbf4$1_3@newsprd01... > filedia 1 > cmddia 1 > > sm > -- > > Scott McEachron > The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas > > > > "firerescue424" wrote in message > news:15068235.1107871156932.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > My dialog box for opening drawings suddenly doesn't work. Typing file > > location paths and names is a bit in efficient, so I need to get that > > dialog box back... > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I wonder if there's a way to define a running cut and paste in WindowsXP sm -- Scott McEachron The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas "wfb" wrote in message news:4208e6b2$1_3@newsprd01... > And the number 1 most asked question on any Civil Newsgroups is . . . > > > > "scott mceachron" wrote in message > news:4208cbf4$1_3@newsprd01... >> filedia 1 >> cmddia 1 >> >> sm >> -- >> >> Scott McEachron >> The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas >> >> >> >> "firerescue424" wrote in message >> news:15068235.1107871156932.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >> > My dialog box for opening drawings suddenly doesn't work. Typing file >> > location paths and names is a bit in efficient, so I need to get that >> > dialog box back... >> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report