Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Viewer - Realistic Style - Loss of quality

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
599 Views, 1 Reply

Object Viewer - Realistic Style - Loss of quality

Hello,

For some reason, when I view my corridor in Realistic mode in object viewer, all the rendering has changed colours and quality of the textures etc.

It used to display just fine and I am wondering what has caused this? Is it a Driver issue? Any ideas?

I have attached an image of what it looks like now. As you can see the quality is really poor and the colours are wrong.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

You may want to check for your graphic card and drivers and make sure it is up to date. Further, try viewing the same file on another system or log into your system with a different user profile and if the issue is specific to your profile, you may want to reset your user settings following the steps provided in the link:http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18353335&linkID=9240697

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report