Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Enablers 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dstelzer2010
1428 Views, 4 Replies

Object Enablers 2013

I am having a problem with a drawing created with Civil 3D 2013.

We are a small surveying company and work for our city government; we do not use Civil 3D, but use Carlson Survey 2013 Embedded AutoCAD. The city has Civil 3D and saved a drawing for our use containing water lines, sewer lines, sewer manholes, etc. I cannot wblock or copyclip anything from this drawing. I have tried exploding each layer, still nothing will wblock. I searched on-line to find object enablers for the Civil program, only finding plant or architectural enablers. We need to use this CAD file. Do you have any suggestions how I can get rid of the objects linked to the linework/symbols? We need this file!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wfberry
in reply to: dstelzer2010

Perhaps this will be of some help:

http://update.carlsonsw.com/updates.php?product=Carlson

Bill

Message 3 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: dstelzer2010

If all you're after is a "dumb" AutoCad file ask them to "Export to AutoCad" for you which converts the C3d objects to AutoCad primitives. If you need any of the intelligence ask them to Export LandXML so you can then  import the data for use.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 4 of 5

If you still need the Civil Object Enabler, you can download it here...

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19052749&linkID=9240618

Todd Rogers
Message 5 of 5

Thank you. It has been a while since I used the enablers, so I will have to
read up on the steps to take to have Carlson work with the enabler.

--
*Donna Stelzer *=^..^=
dstelzer2010@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report