Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note for improving audio on Webcasts

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
212 Views, 3 Replies

Note for improving audio on Webcasts

Hey Development Team; Could you maybe provide a headset for the presenters, as it would diminish the audio effect of talking in a cave (from using the speakerphone)? -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

How about streaming the audio thru my computer speakers? I get a stiff neck from holding the phone! "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:419e28a5$1_1@newsprd01... Hey Development Team; Could you maybe provide a headset for the presenters, as it would diminish the audio effect of talking in a cave (from using the speakerphone)? -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

That's where the option of the speakerphone is put to best use. Now if I could only make up my mind on this issue. :-) Do you have to crank the handle to get an outside line, also? -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2 "S.T.S.G. Design" wrote in message news:419e2928$1_1@newsprd01... How about streaming the audio thru my computer speakers? I get a stiff neck from holding the phone! "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:419e28a5$1_1@newsprd01... Hey Development Team; Could you maybe provide a headset for the presenters, as it would diminish the audio effect of talking in a cave (from using the speakerphone)? -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi all - I'll see what we can do to improve the audio. Thanks for the feedback DAS "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:419e28a5$1_1@newsprd01... Hey Development Team; Could you maybe provide a headset for the presenters, as it would diminish the audio effect of talking in a cave (from using the speakerphone)? -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report