AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

bdraper1
Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Not Adding Cross Section to Existing Sheet Set Manager (C3D 2013)

273 Views, 1 Replies
08-29-2012 12:35 PM

I am in the process of creating the cross section sheets and including them to an existing sheet set manager.  When I try to create them I get an error saying "Sheet Set not created" which is odd because I selected add to existing ssm.  If I save and exit out of the drawing and then get back into it, the sheets are created correctly in my layout tabs, but aren't added to my ssm.  Any help or information would be appreciated.  Thanks!

*Expert Elite*
Jay_B
Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)

Re: Not Adding Cross Section to Existing Sheet Set Manager (C3D 2013)

01-30-2013 12:31 PM in reply to: bdraper1

We're running 2012 C3d sp 2.1 and just got this message for first time today.

Same scenario, chose "add to an existing sheet set" & browsed to the sheet set location which prompted error.

Other weird thing is you don't immediately see the newly created section sheet "layout tabs" along bottom of screen.

But a regen soon revealed I'd created plenty of sheets. (like 3 sets of them)

Almost seems tied to this certain project for whatever reason. Done several others without this issue.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay

C3D 2014 SP2
Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!