Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change Text Rotation angle

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
l_canning
6713 Views, 3 Replies

Not able to change Text Rotation angle

I have a plan with lots and lot numbering. I made the lot number text annotative and matching view orientation. But when it rotates in the view it rotates about the left justification point instead of middle as inserted into drawing. So I inserted lot numbert text into drawing and changed text to non-annotative, but now i can not change the text rotation angle unless i use rotate command on each individual piece of text (was trying to pick all text and change in properties box). Using feature lines to assist in grading design so not sure if this is an autocad problem or a civil 3d 2012 problem. I can rotate dtext made or inserted in drawing.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
l_canning
in reply to: l_canning

Fixed it. Change the text back to annatative. Change the text not to match view orientation. then change text to non-anatative, then i was able to rotate with the properties box.

Message 3 of 4
escalier

Im having problem giving a specific angle to a single line. In rotate, I select object ( wich is only a straight line ), then choose a end point ( the end of my line wich is attach to a wall I drew) and then choose an angle: 130 degrees. But after pressing ENTER, my angle is 128 degrees. Same thing with 50 degrees that becomes a 28 degrees. Please help me!

Message 4 of 4
l_canning

Did you check your units? Under "Angle" Is the rotation set to clock wise? Standard settings for autocad is counterclockwise, so it may be rotating it just backwards to the way you are wanting

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report