Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NoPlot Corridor Link lines still plotting

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kkohlhoff
610 Views, 4 Replies

NoPlot Corridor Link lines still plotting

I’m getting link lines from a corridor model printing when I don’t want them too. I have already set the Code styles so that links are on a no plot layer. I have also froze that layer within the viewport. On screen, you can’t see them in the viewport. In the print preview you can see them, along with on the prints. The only solution I can find is to put the corridor object on a no-plot layer, but you would think the style layers would have managed that to begin with. Am I missing something?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wfberry
in reply to: kkohlhoff

Probably.

Why not post a portion of you drawing that shows this and let someone have a shot at it?

Bill

Message 3 of 5
jfengineering

I'm running into the same problem.  I would like to keep the corridor on a layer that is turned on/plotting so I can see the cut/fill catch lines.  The link layer (C-ROAD-CORR-LINKS by default) is off, frozen, and set to not plot.  Yet when you plot, they show up.

Links off in model.tifLinks on when plotted.jpg

JF Engineering, PLLC
Civil3D, Current/Win 10 Pro
MSI MPG X570/AMD Ryzen 5 3.6 GHz
EVGA GTX 1650, 4GB
1TB Samsung 970 M.2
16 GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM
2x ViewSonic VX2458 24in Monitors
Message 4 of 5
troma
in reply to: jfengineering

Depressing to hear that this hasn't been fixed in the 2104 version!

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 5 of 5
jfengineering

So a workaround hit me this weekend.  Change the C-ROAD-CORR-LINKS layer color to 255 (non visible grey scale), change the pen width to 0.00, and set the corridor draw order to the back of everything.  Poof, no link / corridor sample lines!

Link layer to 255 0.00mm.jpg

JF Engineering, PLLC
Civil3D, Current/Win 10 Pro
MSI MPG X570/AMD Ryzen 5 3.6 GHz
EVGA GTX 1650, 4GB
1TB Samsung 970 M.2
16 GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM
2x ViewSonic VX2458 24in Monitors

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report