AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*John Meyer Consulting \(Rob Aiello\)
Message 1 of 1 (42 Views)

[No Subject]

42 Views, 0 Replies
12-08-2004 09:59 AM
Also, the same happens to me even when I am logged in as an adminstrator. From: "John Meyer Consulting (Rob Aiello)" Subject: Re: Civil 3D 2005 Installer pops up Date: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:58 PM I am having the same issue with a number of programs, including MS Outlook and our plotting software, KIP Request. Any ideas? Thanks, Rob "Drew Burgasser" wrote in message news:41b645c5$1_2@newsprd01... > When launching the following software, the Civil 3D 2005 Installer pops > up: > Sema4 v8.3.1 made by Deltek Systems, Inc. > This is a Foxpro timesheet program > > If users are temporarily granted admin privileges, the installer does what > it needs to do and goes away. If admin privileges are then taken away, > the problem reappears. > > There are about 200 users, so it's a pretty ugly problem. > > Thanks, > Drew Burgasser > CAD Masters, Inc. >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.