Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no download button in student version

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
chezzb
1063 Views, 9 Replies

no download button in student version

i completeley uninstalled civil 3d 2011 off my laptop and trying to download either 2012 or 2013 but it wont give me an option to download either...I get the product keys but nothing else

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
lornaella
in reply to: chezzb

I am having the same problem. I am trying to download my copy of 3ds Max, the button is there for a second when I refresh the page then disappears.

Message 3 of 10
Texsrangers
in reply to: lornaella

I'm having the same issue, tried using IE and Google chrome, but getting the same result (no download icon). It pops up for a brief second, but then disappears leaving me with only the product key and serial #. I've been searching for hours for a solution, but no luck. This post is the closest thing I've come across that even references this.

Message 4 of 10
avaught3

I am having this issue with AutoCad. Iv tried everythign the forms has suggested.

Message 5 of 10
cwpixley5

Same problem. I have tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox. Doesn't work on any of them. I have succesfully clicked the download button while it is there, but then the page stops loading. Ughhh it shouldn't be this hard!!

Message 6 of 10
dmkimica
in reply to: cwpixley5

Me too! I even created a new account to see if there was something wrong with my old one but I encountered the same problem. Maybe they are updating some features on the site. I even tried updating my plugins and browser. No luck. Help us Autodesk gods!

Message 7 of 10
Texsrangers
in reply to: dmkimica

It appears that the issue has been resolved, or at least partially. I have started the download, but didn't get an option as far as "type" of  download. It only had the browser option, which according to the site is less reliable and efficient, but I'll take it over nothing. Thanks for the fix, whoever you are.

Message 8 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: Texsrangers

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

Confirming that the missing download buttons have been restored and you can now again enjoy your full Education Community benefits.

Thank you very much for your patience and please let us know if any additional questions, concerns or issues arise.

Message 9 of 10
bethanybarker
in reply to: philip.s

Hi, 

I am currently having the same problem. I am just being emailed a license key and am unable to download motion builder.

Message 10 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: bethanybarker

Apologies for the inconvenience @bethanybarker.

Have you tried downloading the software directly from our Virtual Agent? Please let me know if this works for you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report