Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to civil 3d

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
cadder1
161 Views, 1 Reply

New to civil 3d

I am very new to civil 3d. I have trial version of civil 3d and don't know if it was worth to start digging in this new software. Could someone tell me what this software good for? I am using LDD4 should I buy this and how difference between the 2 etc. Thanks for your inputs
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: cadder1

Hi Cadder1, Only you can answer that question. Read through this NG and you will find a whole range of opinions of the software and a series of well considered arguments for and against the software. Bear in mind that the closest to an official Autodesk position will be found in Dave Simeone's posts. Also posts by Autodesk employees in general will be based on better knowledge of the software than other writers, whereas the other posters will be reflecting on whether the program will work to do what they want in their business. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "cadder1" wrote in message news:1150933.1079550176045.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am very new to civil 3d. I have trial version of civil 3d and don't know if it was worth to start digging in this new software. Could someone tell me what this software good for? I am using LDD4 should I buy this and how difference between the 2 etc. Thanks for your inputs

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report