Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW PRESSURE PIPE PARTS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
waggs78
646 Views, 3 Replies

NEW PRESSURE PIPE PARTS

I have fiddled with the "PUBLISHPARTCONTENT" command and sort know my way around.  I have found a few fire hydrant 3d dwgs to base my part on.  Do I need just the hydrant or the whole hydrant assembly like the riser and base?  Anyone out there successful with making a new part?  Especially a fire hydrant.  Do you need a dwg for each size of a part?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BrianHailey
in reply to: waggs78

As far as the "drawing per part size" I belive the answer is Yes, you need a seperate 3D model for each part size. The pressure networks (at least from what I've seen) are not parametric like Pipe Networks are.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 4

I'm new to Civil 3d and need parts for the pressure pipes, I've looked a t what's in the sqlite files but I need sizes they do not have. I recently loaded the latest service pack hoping it would have more parts but i does not. Do you have any suggestions for where to start fora beginner?

Message 4 of 4

try here

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Pressure-Pipe-How-do-I-create-new-fittings/m-p/342011...

For future reference, please search the forum before posting.

Also please specify which version of civil 3d you are using and include service pack level and whether it is 32bit of 64bit.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report