Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fatal Error, No solution found when searching

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jcrayford
270 Views, 1 Reply

New Fatal Error, No solution found when searching

Hello all,

Just recently installed a SSD in the laptop (couple weeks ago) and within the last two days when shutting down Civil 3d 2010 x64, get a system beep and Acad.ERR is created.

Contains text like:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x172831b4 Exception at 590d4d6ch

08/02/2012 at 10:19:42.955 drawing:

OR

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x513e31b4 Exception at 59094d6ch

08/02/2012 at 10:12:43.544 drawing:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny thing is, there's something common between the 2; the exception at 59094d6ch

I've searched both here on the fourms and the AutoDesk website as well and can't come up with anything that leads to that address....

Anyone more experienced can shed some light?  Nothing critical, but I'm looking as preventative for future problems more than anything....

Computer specs:

Capture.jpg

Thanks in advance,

J.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
owenmull
in reply to: jcrayford

@jcrayford wrote:

Hello all,

Just recently installed a SSD in the laptop (couple weeks ago) and within the last two days when shutting down Civil 3d 2010 x64, get a system beep and Acad.ERR is created.

Contains text like:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x172831b4 Exception at 590d4d6ch

08/02/2012 at 10:19:42.955 drawing:

OR

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x513e31b4 Exception at 59094d6ch

08/02/2012 at 10:12:43.544 drawing:

Funny thing is, there's something common between the 2; the exception at 59094d6ch

I've searched both here on the fourms and the AutoDesk website as well and can't come up with anything that leads to that address....

Anyone more experienced can shed some light?  Nothing critical, but I'm looking as preventative for future problems more than anything....

Computer specs:

Thanks in advance,

J.

The "590d4d6ch" is just a memory location.

Try this solution:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2010/FATAL-ERROR-Unhandled-e06d7363h-Exception-at-7c812afbh/m-...

Read post 8 of 14. <Warning> Usual registry editing warnings apply.

-Owen
Windows 7 x 64 bit

Civil 3D 2017

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report