Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New autodesk webpage is really confusing to navigate

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
davwong
192 Views, 2 Replies

New autodesk webpage is really confusing to navigate

This new autodesk webpage navigation is seriously confusing and takes me round and round to search forums. All I want is to post new thread, I couldn't do so until I stumble upon: community subscriptions>forums It's also very hard to find the online docs. The usual URL docs.autodesk.com doesn't work. Instead it redirects me to knowledge.autodesk.com. I don't want to search for problem. I actually want to follow through tutorials. Now I can't even find the appropriate forum section to complain so I'm leaving my complaint here.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Pointdump
in reply to: davwong

Davwong,

I had a problem with that too. I found that if you stay Signed In, then your Bookmark or Favorite will take you right to the Forum.

SignIn.png

As for the Tutorials, which year of C3D do you want?

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 3 of 3
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: davwong

Yes, I have found the same thing.

I was tasked with getting basic cad tutorials together for some of our drafters and went looking for the Autocad tutorial drawings, and could not locate then on the Autodesk website, just videos.

I ended up using the internet archive at http://archive.org/ to go to the autocad support site and grabbing the old tutorial drawings. Unfortunately this will not work for up to date information and products.

The old civil 3d support site was at http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps?siteID=123112&id=3571865&linkID=9240697

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report