AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

fayoud
Message 1 of 4 (803 Views)

.NET Framework Runtime 4.0 Language PackFailed Installation aborted, Result=1603

803 Views, 3 Replies
10-21-2012 04:14 PM

i need to help, i have problem with framework installation with civil 3d 2013 x64

this is my log file

Oudjhih Fayçal
*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 4 (799 Views)

Re: .NET Framework Runtime 4.0 Language PackFailed Installation aborted, Result=

10-21-2012 05:32 PM in reply to: fayoud

Hi,

have you tried to setup this manually before starting the Civil3D-setup (and have you had full admin-rights, all antivirus- and/or defending software disabled).

What OS do you have?

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
fayoud
Message 3 of 4 (784 Views)

Re: .NET Framework Runtime 4.0 Language PackFailed Installation aborted, Result=

10-22-2012 01:08 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

i use windows 8 x64 Pro activated on HP laptop, without any antivirus

Thanks

Oudjhih Fayçal
*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 4 of 4 (778 Views)

10-22-2012 02:30 AM in reply to: fayoud

Hi,

>> i use windows 8

AutoCAD 2013 (and so also Civil 3D 2013) is not built for Win8, supported OS are Win7 and WinXP (>>>click<<<)

And as Win8 has limitations in installing old Frameworks you have to modify the installation-config-file (but make sure firsts if you are allowed to modify that, I'm not sure if license-regulations by default disallows modification of binaries- or setup-files. Ask your dealer or Autodesk therefor). Anyway I would not suggest to run on Win8 for productive projects.

You may look to >>>this thread<<<, that shows for Mech2012 what to do to get it running.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!