Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with error Cannot find the resource string number 25202

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
EJMartinez
1692 Views, 3 Replies

Need help with error Cannot find the resource string number 25202

Hello,

yesterday i started adding labels to my drawings. today i was going to edit my labels but it is not letting me. when i add labels i go to the Annotation tab> then i select Add labels which is on the Labels and Tables panel. It doesnt matter what feature i choose it could be a surface, alignment, profile view etc. it wont let me edit the text in the Label style. when i edit the current Label style a dialog box pops up. I then select the layout tab in the label style composer. Under the Text column i select the ellipses in the contents category. that is when the error message pops up.

"Cannot find the resource string number 25202 in resource 819331072" i then hit enter and another error pops up "AeccUiTce90" when i hit ok again it repeats itself. i am using Autocad Civil 3d 2012. F.Y.I. I tried opening other drawings and creating a new drawing and it still gives me this error when i try and edit the labels style txt.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AllenJessup
in reply to: EJMartinez

Since it's happening in all drawing it's a problem with the program. Does it happen to only one user of on one machine? If so this might help - http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18353335&linkID=9240697

If not you'll probably have to repair or reinstall the software. If it were only one drawing I'd recommend a Recover.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
EJMartinez
in reply to: AllenJessup

Im the only user on this machine that has autoocad civil 3d 2012.
Message 4 of 4
EJMartinez
in reply to: AllenJessup

Thanks Allen. Ive just done a simple repair to AutoCAD 2012. I went to my Start Menu>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs> then i browsed to AutoCAD 2012 and clicked on Change/Remove. then i selected the repair and it fixed my problem. thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report