Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navbar printing, turned it off, lineweights changed when done.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
615 Views, 4 Replies

Navbar printing, turned it off, lineweights changed when done.

I've seen the other posts where the navbar is described as printing and that it can be turned off so it doesn't print. That's great for getting rid of it.

However, when "I did that", the lineweights all change to being one weight and thin. Are these related issues or is the lineweight thing a different issue dealing with the .stb settings or something?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mathewkol
in reply to: Anonymous

I can't say I have any ideas for you, but this has not happened to me when I turn off the navbar. How does the print preview look? You're 100% certain your settings are correct? Maybe etransmit the file and attach the zip here.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mathewkol

There is a checkbox in the plot dialog box that reads "plot object lineweights" and another that says use plot styles, is it possible one of these have been de selected by accident?
Message 4 of 5
MikeJohnson7918
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you ever figure out your Navbar/lineweight issue?  I have the same problem with my lineweights changing when I turn off my navbar.

I also use stb.

Message 5 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: MikeJohnson7918

Mike,

This is a known issue with 2014 and AFAIK there is no true fix for it.

This thread might provide some additional insight

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report