Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple numbers on sections and profiles when Exporting

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
dimensionsdrafting
520 Views, 9 Replies

Multiple numbers on sections and profiles when Exporting

Currently working in C3d 2014. When Exporting to previous versions I get multiple numbers along the bottom and sides on the sections and profiles. They are all at different scales. (sorry having problems attaching image) Exploding them does nothing. Paper Space looks fine and only shows 1 set of numbers in the Viewport like when it was created. Currently I use "Export - .dwg - 2013" or 2010. Both versions do the same thing. Is there any way to stop this??? Thank you for any input.
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Jay_B
in reply to: dimensionsdrafting

Can you post a screen shot of what your seeing?

An Export to DWG 2010 from 2014 seems to work fine here with no extra unexpected numbers etc.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 10
dimensionsdrafting
in reply to: Jay_B

Thanks Jay - but I am having problems uploading any file. I go to "Attachments - "Add Attachment" - Browse - then pick the Tif I created but it does not upload. Am I missing something???
Message 4 of 10
Jay_B

Save it as a png file and place it in the body of post using this icon:

insert image.PNG

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Message 5 of 10
dimensionsdrafting

Hmmm - I don't see any Icons at all. I found an older post where someone was having the same problem however there was never a solution posted. I'm using the current version of IE. Thanks!
Message 6 of 10
Jay_B

@dimensionsdrafting wrote:
Hmmm - I don't see any Icons at all. I found an older post where someone was having the same problem however there was never a solution posted. I'm using the current version of IE. Thanks!

Not sure if this helps but if I'm on the "HTML" editor tab, then I don't see any icons here either, but on the "Rich Text" editor tab they are present.

rich text.PNG

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Message 7 of 10
dimensionsdrafting

Still nothing - lol I turned compatibility mode off in IE but that made no difference.
Message 8 of 10

So I tried exporting to 2013 from civil 2014 on a different computer and I do not get the multiple text. Is there possibly a setting I have turned on that may be causing this? I noticed all the text is placed on separate layers AEC-******
Message 9 of 10
Jay_B

Please post a file that exhibits the issue or a screen capture showing us what it is your seeing, otherwise we're just guessing. Smiley Wink

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Message 10 of 10

Possibly the "Maintain Visual Fidelity" checkbox is checked?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report