Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple corridor in a single surface

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
190 Views, 3 Replies

Multiple corridor in a single surface

I am working on a subdivision with many streets (48) and need a single surface from my roads. the ideal would be to add the corridor objects to a surface and if the corridor changes then the surface would change. I was fairly good with LDD grading but this is new and not sure of the tricks and want to learn its strengths and weakness. this seems like a weakness over LDD. What is the best way to add multiple corridors to a surface. I saw the feature line but that is alot of manual work for this product. TIA David Urban
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi David, I think the trick is to have all the alignments in one corridor rather than one corridor per alignment. Check out the intersection design placeware session for examples. -- Brian Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM "David Urban" wrote in message news:41ab2a65$1_1@newsprd01... >I am working on a subdivision with many streets (48) and need a single >surface from my roads. the ideal would be to add the corridor objects to a >surface and if the corridor changes then the surface would change. I was >fairly good with LDD grading but this is new and not sure of the tricks and >want to learn its strengths and weakness. this seems like a weakness over >LDD. > > What is the best way to add multiple corridors to a surface. > I saw the feature line but that is alot of manual work for this product. > > TIA > > David Urban
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Do you have a link. Nothing seems to pop up when I goggle it. David Brian Hailey wrote: > Hi David, > > I think the trick is to have all the alignments in one corridor rather than > one corridor per alignment. Check out the intersection design placeware > session for examples. >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi David, Go to the C3D website (www.autodesk.com/civil3d). You can find it there under demonstration. Here is a link to all the webcasts, future and past: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538 -- Brian Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM "David Urban" wrote in message news:41ab4be2$1_3@newsprd01... > Do you have a link. Nothing seems to pop up when I goggle it. > > David > > Brian Hailey wrote: >> Hi David, >> >> I think the trick is to have all the alignments in one corridor rather >> than one corridor per alignment. Check out the intersection design >> placeware session for examples. >>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report