Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple baselines within a coridor

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
albert
1458 Views, 5 Replies

multiple baselines within a coridor

Need HELP please!!!! I have a open ditch corridor with a single alignment but have multiple baselines - the problem I'm having is it's only showing one surface within the corridor. Obviously the the other baselines are not showing up. Am I missing some links or what not.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
albert
in reply to: albert

Here's (see attached) the project I'm working on. The first baseline's surface is missing - there's a box culvert that seperates these two baselines.

Message 3 of 6
doni49
in reply to: albert

Are you sure you've added the second BL to the corridor?  Did you set up the REGION for the second BL?

Post a screen shot of the PARAMETERS tab of your corridor properties (like shown below).

CorridorMultipleBaselines2.png

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 4 of 6
callen
in reply to: doni49

If you have the "corridor extents as boundary" on, turn it off and rebuild.  I bet your surface magically appears.

Message 5 of 6
sboon
in reply to: callen

callen probably has it right.  You will have to create a boundary using the daylight feature lines, or draw your own polygon.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 6 of 6
albert
in reply to: doni49

Thanks Doni 49, callen and sboon for you input. It's working now after I've created a polygon as corridor boundary. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report