Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multileader Text Size Increased 20X Overnight

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
matttmiles
360 Views, 4 Replies

Multileader Text Size Increased 20X Overnight

I've got a multileader that gives a spot elevation at the Top of Curb and Gutter which over night has gone 20X in size in just one file. I have run an audit and it says there are errors in the text and says it fixed them, but the size remains too large. I saw a similar post to this that says to open the leader in block editor but I can't seem to do that with this type of multileader. I checked another file which uses this same multileader and there aren't any issues there.

I've posted a screen shot which shows the problem. The leader below is what the blown up leader is supposed to look like.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jmayo-EE
in reply to: matttmiles

Is this an annotative MLeader? If so set the drawing scale to what you are plotting with and add the scale to the Mleader object with a right-click.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
matttmiles
in reply to: jmayo-EE

It is annotative, but I already had the scale added. Like I said it was fine yesterday, but blown up today. I'm the only person who ever worked on this file.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: matttmiles

In the case of the screenshot, it looks as though you might have the Show Annotative Objects for All Scales selected.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 5 of 5
matttmiles
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

Actually I drew the bottom one with lines, circles and mtext just to show what its supposed to look like. It's not the actual multileader.

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report