Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSE Retaining Wall Assembly?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
inhl
779 Views, 4 Replies

MSE Retaining Wall Assembly?

Does anyone have a MSE Retaining Wall subassembly? or any type of retaining wall subassembly that does NOT have a footing or let me know where I can find one?

TIA
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
chudlundgreen
in reply to: inhl

I've been looking for one too.  I can't say I've found one.  I started making alignments for each layer of reinforcement which is very tedious and I don't recommend it. 

Message 3 of 5
jeff_rivers

I did a project with an MSE wall recently and built the wall using generic links.  I did not model the tiebacks if that is what you need.  

I used a preliminary corridor to establish the toe-of-wall and top-of-wall profiles and alignments.  I can send you the road and wall assembly but it is pretty simple: From the shoulder a link width-and-slope targets the toe of wall, then a link slope-to-elevation targets the top-of-wall profile at a constant 1:6.  Then a link-to-marked-point targets a previously-marked point on the road shoulder to finish off the top of the wall. 

I used a separate corridor to develop the wall excavation volume. 

Jeffrey Rivers
Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel i9 3.7GHz, 64 GB
NVIDIA RTX A4000
C3D 2020 V13.2.89.0
Message 4 of 5
chudlundgreen

Yeah, I'm looking for a subassembly that has the reinforcement too.  But thanks for your help.  I might be able to try that and get some of a design.

Message 5 of 5
ABUSAIF2000
in reply to: jeff_rivers

Hello, Jeff, I saw your post abbout the MSE wall ,  im trying to draw an mse retaing wall project, I been looking around if there is a lisp or a program that does that, any luck in your side?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report