Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move parcel segments when deed mis-typed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
annw2
214 Views, 2 Replies

move parcel segments when deed mis-typed

2014 - Windows 7

'Helping' out the survey department trying to do a deed closure on a large parcel with over 20 parcel lines.

I mis-typed one of the bearings.  I then created a parcel from a closed polyline.  I didn't realize my mistake until I labeled the segments.

I would like to be able to move about 10 parcel segments, holding their bearings and distances, the amount of the typocgraphical error.

I couldn't find a function to do this.

Can anyone help?

Ann Wingert, P.E.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Pointdump
in reply to: annw2

Ann W,

Deleting and re-drawing 10 Parcel Segments would take all of 5 minutes. The bigger issue is the segments they connect to. I'd want to make sure everything closed--no overlaps or gaps.

What you want to do can be done with a Lisp routine, but it would probably take more than 5 minutes to write it and de-bug it. Also, I'm sure that there are 3rd-party programs, like SincPac, which will do this easily.

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 3 of 3
rl_jackson
in reply to: annw2

Don't create you parcels from a poly line. Create them from single line segments and you have the ability to grip edit the errors. You'll still need to draw a line at the correct bearing, but then you can just grip and change you parcel segments as they are individual segments

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report