Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Materials up or down in the list? Add Shape to Material List Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
LeafRiders
274 Views, 3 Replies

Move Materials up or down in the list? Add Shape to Material List Error

Is there a way to move materials or reorder the materials list once it's created? Each time I use the initial dialogue from "Compute Materials" I get this error when I try to add a shape to my material that's in the list.

"The corridor shape can be added to structure-type materials only." This is a structure type going to a structure type material. What's the deal?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sboon
in reply to: LeafRiders

Was this material criteria set defined originally in a previous version?

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 4
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: LeafRiders

how about a screen cap of your material list?

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 4 of 4
LeafRiders
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

No this is strictly version 2012 year and the error takes place when I create the initial materials list from the new dialogue that wasn't there in 2011. It's where you can also pick earthworks and it will ask for the two surfaces. This error is when I choose materials, pick pave1, base, and subbase. Then it goes to the main screen where you can add another criteria. I need to add pave2 to my existing structures (pave1) under pavement. If I get this again today, which I'm sure I will I'll stop back post a screen shot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report