Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Sampled Cross Sections into existing ones

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
wizengr
1255 Views, 1 Reply

More Sampled Cross Sections into existing ones

I sampled my sections at 25 feet intervals, created my section view group and them plotted my cross section sheets. All look fine.My problem is that I need to include Station 21+17.40 and some other similar stations (in-between the 25 feet intervals) into my cross section sheets without deleting the existing Sample Line Group and Section View Group. Is there a way I can sample my desired additional sections and add them to the existing Sample Line Group and Section View Group and re-plotted my cross sections?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hmartinez5
in reply to: wizengr

All you need to do is run the CREATESAMPLELINES command once again and select the same alignment. Then you can type in the stations, along with the width that you need. Once you have the additional sample lines, create section views for the added sample lines and update the group layout.

If the missing station are polylines already, you can create sample lines out of them and save yourself a lot of time typing all those stations.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report