Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Parcel Questions

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
103 Views, 2 Replies

More Parcel Questions

1. I will post a drawing in customer files for anyone to review and offer comments, hopefully. (Parcels in Civil3D) 2. This is somewhat of a test to try out the parcel commands of Civil 3D. It is also a project that I am working on. It has an unusual appearance since it has large overhead power easements, severe gore areas and quite hilly. After starting this parcel "trial by fire" for about the fourth time I have decided to stop at this point and garner some advice. 3. One can see that I have stopped at Lot 166. Everytime I try to add the next parcel Lot 167, it skips the lot(area) that I want and becomes one large parcel of most of the remaining area.(1,693,991 S.F.). I really would like to create Lot 167 as the next lot going around the cul-de-sac. Another problem in the drawing is when I designated an area for a RW, two parcels are designated RW's. They are RW4 & RW 5. RW 5 is the one that I was looking to get with RW 4 automatically becoming a parcel. I suppose this is happening since the site boundary and the road right of way coincide for approximately 325'. I suspect something had to be done since this RW would isolate this area from the remainder of the parcel. My main question in all of this: As I tried to do a large, one time only, parcel design of this site (i.e., after creating the open spaces and roadways) I found that there were several parcels created that I could not get rid of. Are there any methods available to eliminate these parcels. I am sure that Tyler Townes is after the same thing. What I did above was to create these parcels, one at a time. I think this is not the "quick" track that we have been hearing. Thanks, Bill Berry Civil 3D 2005 Win XP Pro SP2 P4- 3Ghz 1 MB Dual Monitors
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kowboy
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm trying out civil 3d and the parcel manager constantly crashes. I've even reinstalled. How can this be touted as a workable product?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you can, would you mind emailing me (one of) the drawing that is crashing on your system? Also it would help me find the problem - if you can state which version of Civil 3D you have and any other Autodesk products on the same system and system config. Thanks Chakri Gavini chakravarthy.gavini@autodesk.com "kowboy" wrote in message news:14097378.1104127624313.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I'm trying out civil 3d and the parcel manager constantly crashes. I've even reinstalled. How can this be touted as a workable product?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report