Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more newbie help, please

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
fdrouillard
79 Views, 1 Reply

more newbie help, please

Background: I'm evaluating the trial version of CIvil 3D but I've only dabbled briefly in Land Desktop 2004.

How do I increase the size of the font used in the alignment labels? The default setting is too small to read in my case.

Any suggestions that point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: fdrouillard

Changes can be made under the settings tab> Alignment> Alignment Styles> Station, there you can set up a style with sizes that meet your standards. "fdrouillard" wrote in message news:12519306.1107183858513.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Background: I'm evaluating the trial version of CIvil 3D but I've only dabbled briefly in Land Desktop 2004. > > How do I increase the size of the font used in the alignment labels? The default setting is too small to read in my case. > > Any suggestions that point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report