AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

jpapez
Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)

Missing Profile Labels

117 Views, 2 Replies
01-25-2005 10:08 AM
When trying to create roadway profiles in Civil 3D I ran into a labeling problem. I cannot get my vertical curves to label their starting and ending stations or elevations. In toolspace under
-Label Styles
-Curve
-Standard
I right clicked and selected "Edit" and picked the "Layout" tab. I understand under the heading "Component Name" pulldown I Should have the option of selecting BVCS and BVCE ect. but the only labels showing up are "Dimension Line, Start Line, End Line and Length".

Is there a setting I have not selected or some option I am missing. Please help
sangmin
Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: Missing Profile Labels

01-25-2005 05:57 PM in reply to: jpapez
If you attached Drawing I can see exactly.
but I think You are off label in display tab. or somtimes drawing error.
last week my drawing can not draw vertical profile, all setting correct but did it. so I recover drawing but cannot.
I make all drawing again. well done.
I don't know what's wrong
If your problem is going on, attache your drawing
Thanks
Contributor
stevef
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: Missing Profile Labels

02-07-2005 08:26 PM in reply to: jpapez
Try using the profile band styles. I use 'band styles-vertical geometry' and create a TP (tangent point) style which has the station and elevation information for the start and end of vertical curves. (see attached dwg file)
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.