Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing/Lost icons

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
249 Views, 2 Replies

Missing/Lost icons

I'm a newbie, so please feel free to direct me to the appropriate thread, but I cannot find the answer.

My icons for the Project toolbar have become clouded question marks. They all display their identification when you hover over them and they all work. All other icons in all other toolbars are fine. It seems that the icon bmp's are not being found. I've tried the usual mumbo-jumbo (reloading the menu, restarting the machine, opening up other AutoCAD 2009 applications like Land, Raster....etc. No luck)

If someone can walk me through as if I have not done this before, that would be terrific.

William McDowall
AutoCAD Civil 3D on a single installation
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think I remember something like this happening back in LDT 2005- my acad user profile kept getting corrupt, probably from customizing my own toolbars and buttons too much.

Try running a repair first- go to your add/remove programs, find C3d, right click, "uninstall/change". Proceed with repair. I think you will need your installation disk.

Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 3
Sinc
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you change your Main CUI to something other than the default Civil.CUI?

If so, try making a copy of the Civil.DLL file (should be in the same directory as the Civil.CUI file), and rename it to match your Main CUI. For example, if you created a new Main CUI called "MyStuff.CUI", make a copy of the Civil.DLL file and call it "MyStuff.DLL". (The icons are compiled into that DLL file.)

-- Sinc
http://www.ejsurveying.com
http://www.quuxsoft.com
Sinc

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report