Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Labels on Plot

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
talvasconcelos
282 Views, 2 Replies

Missing Labels on Plot

HI, i'm having an issue with C3D 2013, i have a plan drawing, with various layouts linked with a sheetset. I'm having trouble when plotting them from the sheet set. It doesn´t plot my alignment labels. Also happening on some other drawings like plan and profile. If i do plot them one by one from the drawing, they plot fine. The problem is that it's a lot of drawings to be ploting one layout at a time...

Is someone else facing or have faced this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

We have seen this problem as well and it has been there since C3D 2008. There is something in Publish that it starts the plot command before all the data shortcuts are loaded. The problem has gotten better over the releases because we had a large project in 2008 that we actually had to switch to model space to get all the pipe labels to appear before switching back to paper space to plot the drawing. In 2010 the problem only happened when using publish and it didn't matter if you had background plotting turned on or off. We switched to 2013 and started a new project completely in 2013 and still had the problem on the sheets of just profile views with pipe networks. Some of the pipe network labels would not show up in the PDFs when using publish.

Sorry that I don't have a solution

Tom Berning
Woolpert, Inc.
Civil 3D 2020
Message 3 of 3

Hi, we've had that issue with pipes too. It's a PITA...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report