Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data from profile view vertical geometry data bands

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ivars.kajins
852 Views, 4 Replies

Missing data from profile view vertical geometry data bands

Hello, i have created a data band in profile view that should show a created profiles elevation, but some of the the data fields are missing irregulary. Also in the data band that shoud show the diferenece betven the tow profiles - EG and the new profile the data is missing. The EG profiles data and the surface are ok all is shown. What could be the problem ?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wfberry
in reply to: ivars.kajins
Message 3 of 5
ivars.kajins
in reply to: wfberry

Running Autocad Civil 3D 2012 , on Windows 7 Enterprise X64

Message 4 of 5
Bennos1
in reply to: ivars.kajins

Hi

Could anyone offer a suggestion to this issue. I have exactly the same problem where a profile (created by a surface) is missing data where there is definately data. Most of the data is there it is just one or two stations which have not populated with elevations at those points. Not that i needed to but I checked there is a surface elevation there by running the inquiry profile tool for those stations missing data. So why would they not populate?

Cheers

Ben

c3d 2013

xp

Message 5 of 5
MikeEvansUK
in reply to: Bennos1

Which surfaces are you targeting in the band settings? Check the text value for surface definition as I sometimes use surface 1 to control level markers where surface 1 gradebreaks are.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report