Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating Points from LDD toCivil 3D

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dunganeng
175 Views, 2 Replies

Migrating Points from LDD toCivil 3D

I am trying to migrate a LDD project to a Civil 3D project. I can't get the existing points that are in my LDD project to the Civil 3D project. Should these existing points show up in my new Civil 3D project?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: dunganeng

For the present time, points have to be in a drawing that is attached to a project. To get LDT points into a project, do the following: Points menu > Create Points > [Category:] Import Points > [Command:] External Project Point Database -- Henry Sanders Autodesk ISD Civil Test Development "dunganeng" wrote in message news:19379251.1074003820317.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am trying to migrate a LDD project to a Civil 3D project. I can't get the existing points that are in my LDD project to the Civil 3D project. Should these existing points show up in my new Civil 3D project?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: dunganeng

I forgot to mention, that once the Points are in the Project Drawing, they then need to be added to the Project using the following steps: Select the Drawing Point node Select the Points in the item list and right click Select Add to Project and chose the desired option from the Check in options. -- Henry Sanders Autodesk ISD Civil Test Development "dunganeng" wrote in message news:19379251.1074003820317.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am trying to migrate a LDD project to a Civil 3D project. I can't get the existing points that are in my LDD project to the Civil 3D project. Should these existing points show up in my new Civil 3D project?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report