Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MES Top Elevation in Structure Table

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Jstar01
530 Views, 4 Replies

MES Top Elevation in Structure Table

Is there a way to show the MES Top Elevation as blank or a dash? It would be great if I could make an expression but without the use of text strings in the expression editor, I don't know how to accomplish this without using wipeout boxes over the elevations. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
lauraford5837
in reply to: Jstar01

I am looking for this same answer, I have a structure table with both roadway and drainage inlets and mes, I want rim elevations to show for road inlets, grate el to show for drainage inlets and no line at all for mes'. I can not find where it put this in the styles. Any help would be great!

Message 3 of 5
jggerth1
in reply to: Jstar01

guess no answer yet?  I'm running into this as well.

Message 4 of 5
AlexanderFL
in reply to: jggerth1

Same here. I also want to be able to call out an EOP elevations on my curb inlets and a rim on manholes within in the same pipe networks. Seem impossibile. Flexability with limitations.

Message 5 of 5
laura.ford
in reply to: AlexanderFL

Good Morning Alex, since posting this two years ago i have had a work around\solution of just making seprate styles for my structure tables. It is easy enough to make several different ones, and then you can just pick and choose what goes in what table.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report