Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging Corrdior Surfaces

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
202 Views, 6 Replies

Merging Corrdior Surfaces

Is there a way to merge all my corridor surfaces to create just one complete proposed finished grade surface for creating street profiles. Basically what I'm doing is cretaing corridors for every single street, but I'm getting like 10 surfaces and I just want it to combine in to one surface, and I still wan it to be dinamically updtaed. Any help will be appreciated Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Create all of your streets as one corridor. It sounds wrong, but it does work. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager & Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

How do you that James??? Thanks "James Wedding" wrote in message news:41efd44c_1@newsprd01... > Create all of your streets as one corridor. It sounds wrong, but it does > work. > > -- > James Wedding, P.E. > Technology Manager & > Associate > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > Dallas, TX > XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G > LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1 > >
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

You need to define new baselines withing your corridor definition for each road "Francisco J. Bobadilla" wrote in message news:41efc983$1_2@newsprd01... > Is there a way to merge all my corridor surfaces to create just one complete > proposed finished grade surface for creating street profiles. > > Basically what I'm doing is cretaing corridors for every single street, but > I'm getting like 10 surfaces and I just want it to combine in to one > surface, and I still wan it to be dinamically updtaed. > > Any help will be appreciated > > Thanks > >
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

I guess I know what you are saying.. is creating a baseline for every different street? Hey James how do you deal with intersection design? Thanks! "Francisco J. Bobadilla" wrote in message news:41efe57b_3@newsprd01... > How do you that James??? > Thanks > "James Wedding" wrote in message > news:41efd44c_1@newsprd01... > > Create all of your streets as one corridor. It sounds wrong, but it does > > work. > > > > -- > > James Wedding, P.E. > > Technology Manager & > > Associate > > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > > Dallas, TX > > XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G > > LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1 > > > > > >
Message 6 of 7
blackstons

I am trying to find a way to merge multiple corridor surfaces together as shown in my attached file. Is there a way that has been proven to do this without having to export and import everything?
Message 7 of 7
Civil3DReminders_com

Just paste the surfaces into one surface, in Toolspace, Surface, Edits, rightclick and choose Paste Surface.

Christopher
http://civil-3d.blogspot.com/
Civil Reminders
http://blog.civil3dreminders.com/
http://www.CivilReminders.com/
Alumni

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report