Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Volume Table Stationing doesn't match Sample Line Group

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
eheel
336 Views, 2 Replies

Material Volume Table Stationing doesn't match Sample Line Group

Hi all,

(I'm using Civil 3D 2011)

I have a corridor with an associated sample line group, and I have produced some material volume tables to give me quantities for my corridor structures and cut/fill volumes. When I look at the material volume tables they are at a seemingly arbitrary stationing. The sample line group which the material volume tables are (supposedly) based on are on alignment L1000 and they run from station 1133+73 to station 1154+00 every 10 meters. The material volume tables show volumes broken down by stations starting at station 3719+58.66 and runs through to station 3786+08.92. It is sampling at a seemingly arbitrary frequency, there is absolutely no alignment in my drawing that has stations remotely resembling those numbers, and there is definitely no sample line group it could be using that samples an alignment or stationing anything like that shown in the materials volume tables. Here is a quick screenshot of what my material volumes tables look like: (http://i.imgur.com/yDaFkxF.png). 

Sorry for the long-winded question, but this has me totally stumped. Any help is much appreciated!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: eheel

I'm gonna guess you may have accomplished a mixture of imperial & metric units some how?

Is this an xref or multi dwg scenario?

3719 / 1133= 3.28~~~~~

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
eheel
in reply to: Jay_B

You're right- it's a stupid metric to imperial confusion. It turned out the table style I was using somehow displays/converts everything to imperial, even though the drawing/model/everything else is in metric! Who knew... Thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report