Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matchlines not respecting drag options

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
matto235
440 Views, 2 Replies

Matchlines not respecting drag options

Got a issue I have spent way too much time on already.  Have matchlines and viewports set up.  I have dragged the matchline to places that they will appear on either viewport frame.  when I save and close then reopen it is like I never did anything.  This is making the matchline text disappear of of my sheet I have set up as well.  What is causing it to now honor and keep my drags?

Anyone have any ideas?

Please see pictures.

Thanks,

Matt

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
matto235
in reply to: matto235

Well, I found a work around but I don't like it... The viewframes were data shortcut into the drawing.  I promoted it and now it honors the move.  The original location was fixed already too but it just didn't take on the referancing basemap

Message 3 of 3
jharden
in reply to: matto235

Has there ben a resolution to this?  We are having the same problem and I don't see promoting the viewframes as the best solution.

We are using data shortcuts for the matchlines and the viewframes.  The matchlines maintain the dragged state in the original file however, in any file they are DS'd into, and are modified in that file, when synchronized they will not maintain the dragged state.  The matchlines extend out to the viewframes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report