Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapiinsert problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
alexkonieczka
657 Views, 2 Replies

mapiinsert problem

I got some sid images and placed them inside a project dir and mapi inserted them ok.

later i got some more sid images for another project and decided to place all the images in a dir called c:\aerials\blah blah.

In a new project i mapi attached the images yesterday with no problem yesterday.

today i moved the images from the first project into the c:\aerials dir. and in the dwg tried to update the path. that option was not available and grayed out and where you normally update the path in the bottom of the edit image pane it would not let you change it. if i try a new mapiinsert it says image not found or not a valid format or something like that.

if i just do an image insert it comes in fine but not scaled per the sdw file.

the dwg i made yesterday pulls up fine with the images in it but i can't mapi insert a new image today.

this leads me to believe some kind of setting in acad got changed but i have no clue what that could be.

thanks, alex

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AllenJessup
in reply to: alexkonieczka

Are you sure that it's the "Found At" line that is grayed out and not the "Saved Path"? I've been fooled when the Palette wasn't tall enough!

fa.PNG

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
alexkonieczka
in reply to: AllenJessup

if you type image, at the bottom you hit details and nothing happens.

anyway, if i just try to mapiinsert a new image the process fails.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report