Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapcheck analysis report Delta Angle in DMS

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tomw
1396 Views, 2 Replies

Mapcheck analysis report Delta Angle in DMS

I can't get a mapcheck to report my delta angles in DMS. It will only show DD. Bearings are fine, it's only a problem with deltas. 

In Toolspace > Reports Manager > Parcel settings, I set the Curve Segment Delta Angle format to DMS. Didn't work. Tried switching it to Decimal then back to DMS. Nope. I can execute a M&B or Inverse report and they will give me DMS, but the Mapcheck report will not. 

Also, in the Parcel Properties window, Analysis tab, both Inverse and Mapcheck report only DD for deltas.

Around here backchecks on legals are done using delta, len, rad. I guess we could rely on only len and rad, just don't want to. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BrianHailey
in reply to: tomw

On the settings tab, right click on the drawing name and choose, "Edit Drawing Settings". 

On the Ambient Settings tab, expand out Direction and change the format to what you need.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 3
tomw
in reply to: BrianHailey

Aha,

Direction was already set to DMS but I noticed right above that is Angle, which was still set to Decimal. I think you were leading me to find the answer on my own, and I commend you for that. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report