Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapbook Editing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
brian.d.mitch36
213 Views, 1 Reply

Mapbook Editing

Hello Everyone,

So I'm trying to create a mapbook for a municipality that I work for.  I understand the process of how to make a map book. The problem is that this municipality already has an established grid system for all of there mapping. So I generated a map book and made the "tiles" but when I go to move them so that they match up with the preexisting grid, it doesn't change anything.  I can go and open each tile layout and it is the same view as when I first generated the mapbook.  How do I change the tiles so that they will change their view? 

Thank you

Brian 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

I don't think that the map book tile location are dynamic.  After editing the tiles (assuming that you are using custom polylines) you will need to Generate the map book again.

You may want to post this question in the Map 3D forum.   They may have more knowledge of this functionality over there.   Civil 3D users don't typically use the MAPBOOKCREATE command.

David Zavislan, P.E. | Wood Rodgers, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report