Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Surface of the contour lines

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
352 Views, 2 Replies

Making Surface of the contour lines

Hi Guys,

I would appreciated people how would help me with this,I am very new with
Civil design and Land development Desktop and I need the procedure of
making a solid surface of the contour lines (see attached file) then put the
building on top of that solid surface and at the end get several sections in
different directions.

Thanks,
A.K.

Attachment not added (too large): "topo test.zip"
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, Start the software, open a drawing, then select [Help][Tutorials]. Everything you need is there. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "A.K." wrote in message news:403cf2a3_2@newsprd01... > Hi Guys, > > I would appreciated people how would help me with this,I am very new with > Civil design and Land development Desktop and I need the procedure of > making a solid surface of the contour lines (see attached file) then put the > building on top of that solid surface and at the end get several sections in > different directions. > > Thanks, > A.K. > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

A.K. This group is dedicated to discussion of Civil 3D, which is not Land Development Desktop. That product has it's own forum: autodesk.land-desktop In addition, what you are asking for is basically a tutorial on creating a digital terrain model from contours and then generating sections from same. This is far more than can be expected from a discussion forum. If you refer to the tutorials provided with Land Desktop, they will take you through the processes you need. Good luck. -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Assistant Moderator - Autodesk Discussion Groups A.K. wrote: > Hi Guys, > > I would appreciated people how would help me with this,I am very new with > Civil design and Land development Desktop and I need the procedure of > making a solid surface of the contour lines (see attached file) then put the > building on top of that solid surface and at the end get several sections in > different directions. > > Thanks, > A.K. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report