Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making graphs(profiles and cross sections) look professional?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
w_davis
402 Views, 4 Replies

Making graphs(profiles and cross sections) look professional?

Hey,

I am trying to stick with one program(Autocad) and not use Softree, but when someone graphically represents something in Softree it looks way more professional than the profiles and cross sections I am creating in autocad.  Is there any way to make these graphs look more professional other than tweaking in Edit View Style?  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: w_davis

An example of what you think 'professional' should look like would help. Yes, you need to edit the ProfileView and SectionView styles to suit your desired output.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 5
w_davis
in reply to: Jeff_M

I guess the main thing that I think looks "professional" are dots for the minor grid lines but im not sure if that is possible in autocad c3d 2010

Message 4 of 5
w_davis

I figured it out, make the minor vertical interval smaller and then under display change the horizontal grid linetype to dots and adjust the scale till it works.  This in my opinion looks alot better.  All was done under edit Profile View Style.

Message 5 of 5
troma

Like this?

ProViewDOT.PNG

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report