Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost right click-shortcut menu

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
16164 Views, 13 Replies

Lost right click-shortcut menu

Does anyone knows how to enable the Civil 3D right clikc menu?.  For some reason I lost it and it does not give me options for Civil 3d Objects only regular AutoCAD options.

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What workspace are you in?

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous

Civil 3D Default

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous

Are you using 2 monitors?  Sometimes if you use just one, the pop-ups & dialogs may get lost.  There's a way to get them to show up where the cursor is, but I don't remember it.  Hope some wone else will chime in.

Reid

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous

I don't think is a monitor issue.  I'm still able to see the regular Autocad modify tools

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous

Figured it out....Pickfirst variable got reset to 0.  Just changed back to 1 and I'm go to go now.

Message 7 of 14
Hidden_Brain

have you tried looking under OPTIONS>USER PREFERENCES>RIGHT CLICK CUSTOMIZATION?

Message 8 of 14
Hidden_Brain
in reply to: Hidden_Brain

i just revisited this thread to mention the PICKFIRST, but you have solved it already.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous

Using AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 and the right-click shortcut menu will not appear.... Checked the pick first pick add variables and also went to options > user preferences > right click customization   .... and checked the appropriate boxes were checked.  No clue why it won't work.  Right click will work for other commands, for example when selecting quick click to repeat command option it will do this, however it just won't display the shortcut menu.  Very frustrated havent found a forum with the answer yet 

Message 10 of 14
neilyj666

You be better off starting a new thread rather than resurrecting a 5 yeaf old one with an accepted solution.

Have you checked in the CUI for right click options?

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: neilyj666

I thought I was at the time and it really doesn't matter solved the problem, had to do with the workspace.  I dont know how it got altered, just glad its resolved

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: neilyj666

Thank goodness for 5 year old posts because you just solved this problem for me! Smiley HappyI tried all the others and finally found it in the CUI menu! Thanks for saving my day

Spoiler

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Figured it out....Pickfirst variable got reset to 0.  Just changed back to 1 and I'm go to go now.

PICKFIRST set to 1 and it works perfectly...

Thanks...

Message 14 of 14
leob2014

pickfirst worked fine. Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report