AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*chris
Message 1 of 4 (49 Views)

Logical name mapping

49 Views, 3 Replies
10-21-2004 08:17 AM
Hey All - I'm doing some corridor stuff....in the logical name mapping dialog box: how do I know (if I have left & right horiz alignments) which subassembly to attach to which alignment - I see "lane transition -(3)" & lane transition-(4) - which one is Rt or Lt? I hope this is clear ... Thank you Chris
*scott mceachron
Message 2 of 4 (49 Views)

Re: Logical name mapping

10-21-2004 11:41 AM in reply to: *chris
Select the assembly and right click - you'll see left and right displayed, they'll be noted as left or right, and they can be renamed. For example - right click on "lane transition -(3)" and select "rename," to rename it to something more sensible. sm -- scott mceachron www.dccadd.com "chris" wrote in message news:4177d40e$1_1@newsprd01... > Hey All - > > I'm doing some corridor stuff....in the logical name mapping dialog box: > > how do I know (if I have left & right horiz alignments) which subassembly > to attach to which alignment - I see "lane transition -(3)" & lane > transition-(4) - which one is Rt or Lt? > > I hope this is clear ... > > Thank you > > Chris >
*chris
Message 3 of 4 (49 Views)

10-22-2004 05:16 AM in reply to: *chris
SWEET!! thank you! Chris "scott mceachron" wrote in message news:417802f9$1_2@newsprd01... > Select the assembly and right click - you'll see left and right displayed, > they'll be noted as left or right, and they can be renamed. For example - > right click on "lane transition -(3)" and select "rename," to rename it to > something more sensible. > > sm > -- > > scott mceachron > www.dccadd.com > > > "chris" wrote in message > news:4177d40e$1_1@newsprd01... >> Hey All - >> >> I'm doing some corridor stuff....in the logical name mapping dialog box: >> >> how do I know (if I have left & right horiz alignments) which subassembly >> to attach to which alignment - I see "lane transition -(3)" & lane >> transition-(4) - which one is Rt or Lt? >> >> I hope this is clear ... >> >> Thank you >> >> Chris >> > >
*scott mceachron
Message 4 of 4 (49 Views)

10-22-2004 06:32 AM in reply to: *chris
Very :smileyhappy: sm -- scott mceachron www.dccadd.com "chris" wrote in message news:4178fb2c_1@newsprd01... > SWEET!! > > thank you! > > Chris > > "scott mceachron" wrote in message > news:417802f9$1_2@newsprd01... >> Select the assembly and right click - you'll see left and right >> displayed, they'll be noted as left or right, and they can be renamed. >> For example - right click on "lane transition -(3)" and select "rename," >> to rename it to something more sensible. >> >> sm >> -- >> >> scott mceachron >> www.dccadd.com >> >> >> "chris" wrote in message >> news:4177d40e$1_1@newsprd01... >>> Hey All - >>> >>> I'm doing some corridor stuff....in the logical name mapping dialog box: >>> >>> how do I know (if I have left & right horiz alignments) which >>> subassembly to attach to which alignment - I see "lane transition -(3)" >>> & lane transition-(4) - which one is Rt or Lt? >>> >>> I hope this is clear ... >>> >>> Thank you >>> >>> Chris >>> >> >> > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.