Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical name mapping

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
156 Views, 3 Replies

Logical name mapping

Hey All - I'm doing some corridor stuff....in the logical name mapping dialog box: how do I know (if I have left & right horiz alignments) which subassembly to attach to which alignment - I see "lane transition -(3)" & lane transition-(4) - which one is Rt or Lt? I hope this is clear ... Thank you Chris
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Select the assembly and right click - you'll see left and right displayed, they'll be noted as left or right, and they can be renamed. For example - right click on "lane transition -(3)" and select "rename," to rename it to something more sensible. sm -- scott mceachron www.dccadd.com "chris" wrote in message news:4177d40e$1_1@newsprd01... > Hey All - > > I'm doing some corridor stuff....in the logical name mapping dialog box: > > how do I know (if I have left & right horiz alignments) which subassembly > to attach to which alignment - I see "lane transition -(3)" & lane > transition-(4) - which one is Rt or Lt? > > I hope this is clear ... > > Thank you > > Chris >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

SWEET!! thank you! Chris "scott mceachron" wrote in message news:417802f9$1_2@newsprd01... > Select the assembly and right click - you'll see left and right displayed, > they'll be noted as left or right, and they can be renamed. For example - > right click on "lane transition -(3)" and select "rename," to rename it to > something more sensible. > > sm > -- > > scott mceachron > www.dccadd.com > > > "chris" wrote in message > news:4177d40e$1_1@newsprd01... >> Hey All - >> >> I'm doing some corridor stuff....in the logical name mapping dialog box: >> >> how do I know (if I have left & right horiz alignments) which subassembly >> to attach to which alignment - I see "lane transition -(3)" & lane >> transition-(4) - which one is Rt or Lt? >> >> I hope this is clear ... >> >> Thank you >> >> Chris >> > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Very :) sm -- scott mceachron www.dccadd.com "chris" wrote in message news:4178fb2c_1@newsprd01... > SWEET!! > > thank you! > > Chris > > "scott mceachron" wrote in message > news:417802f9$1_2@newsprd01... >> Select the assembly and right click - you'll see left and right >> displayed, they'll be noted as left or right, and they can be renamed. >> For example - right click on "lane transition -(3)" and select "rename," >> to rename it to something more sensible. >> >> sm >> -- >> >> scott mceachron >> www.dccadd.com >> >> >> "chris" wrote in message >> news:4177d40e$1_1@newsprd01... >>> Hey All - >>> >>> I'm doing some corridor stuff....in the logical name mapping dialog box: >>> >>> how do I know (if I have left & right horiz alignments) which >>> subassembly to attach to which alignment - I see "lane transition -(3)" >>> & lane transition-(4) - which one is Rt or Lt? >>> >>> I hope this is clear ... >>> >>> Thank you >>> >>> Chris >>> >> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report