Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of Parts Library

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
930 Views, 4 Replies

Location of Parts Library

I am having two issues, and can't find a solution.

#1 - I reversed an alignment associated with a sewer outfall. When I did, the sewer pipes unconnected from the structure and wouldn't connect back. I did the usuals (made sure the pipes were in the same network, audit, close ACAD and open back up) and didn't have any luck.

#2 - While looking at this issue (actually a co-workers issue), I noticed my co-worker didn't have the same pipe library. I think it is because of his search paths, but I checked his versus mine, and they looked to be correct. If anyone could direct me where to look for the correct path for the pipe library, I'd appreciate it. The parts list setup for the network has everything he would need, but he is unable to load the library he needs.

Thanks,

-Tucker

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

For #2 you should look under Create Design Set - Pipe Network Cataloge and make sure this is set correctly

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Jon0001,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please point me in the direction of that dialog?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Under home tab you have you create design menu with slignment pipe network click the arrow beside the create design

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Sorry, but I should have specified ... I am using Civil 09, and I don't have any ribbons set up. I assume that is what you are speaking of. I tried turnning the ribbon on, and I don't have anything setup for it. I can't see any tabs (home or custom). Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report