Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Slope Between Points

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
WyldeParnelle
1161 Views, 1 Reply

Link Slope Between Points

Does anyone know how to use this and can give me a clear step by step instructions. Everything I have searched and tried did not work and I am wondering what I have done wrong. I currently have 2 assemblies for a twinned highway (East bound and West bound) and I want to link them together with a ditch which may or may not have a flat bottom (it will depend how deep it gets). They are both in the same corridor using 2 regions and 2 alignments.

Do I have start from scratch with my assemblies (I sure hope not)

Thanks

Wylde

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
doni49
in reply to: WyldeParnelle

Have a look at "Marked Point".  I believe you'll want to place one in an assembly for one of the two roadways.  Then within the assembly for the other roadway, use a "LinkToMarkedPoint".

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report