Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line angle in gons instead of degrees in properties window

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
achillesgr
4813 Views, 4 Replies

line angle in gons instead of degrees in properties window

hello,

can someone help me display the line angle  in gons in properties  or pop up window?

i changed every angle unit i foubd inthe settings dialogue an i still gett degrees.

thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: achillesgr

For the overall Drawing Setting for Angles set it here:

Settings Tab of Toolspace>Rt. Click on Drawing name>Drawinng Settings>Ambient Settings Tab>Angle>Grad

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 5
Jay_B

To get it to display as Grads in the Properties Palette etc. enter UNITS @ command line and set "Angle" to Grads.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 4 of 5
wfberry

Knowing that 90 degrees = 100 gons, I would think that having an Excel spreadsheet handy for quick conversions would be the way.  If you were to use an alignment there are ways to show an intersection angle and could perhaps use an expression for a label.

Bill

Message 5 of 5
achillesgr
in reply to: Jay_B

Thanks guys! I had already done that and still saw degrees. I then close and reopen and everything is fine. I wonder why auto desk made some things so hard.I am working with PC since 1990 and never saw those silly things in any software. Sometimes I think many it is on purpose and some on is making fun of us out there in auto desk offices... Thanks again

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report